Please devs...

... can we have statistics again about the number of kills in each levels per killer. Or in lvl1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 3 or 4 killers. Please!

And yes, survivor DC =kill. I've been playing this game for a long time and I didn't see yet a survivor DC at the exit.

Comments

  • DC games should be seperated from the others, as the one DCing usually marks the rest of the team for death, therefore buffing the statistics.

    i wouldnt mind a "total kill rate" and a "kill rate with DCs" / "kill rate without DCs"...

    it would be very interesting to see how drastically DCs actually impact the game...

  • @prayer_survivor said:

    ... can we have statistics again about the number of kills in each levels per killer. Or in lvl1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 3 or 4 killers. Please!

    And yes, survivor DC =kill. I've been playing this game for a long time and I didn't see yet a survivor DC at the exit.

    DC has never = a kill. Hopefully, with the husks, it will.