If Dedicated Servers aren't in the Cards, we need some sort of regulation on lobby matchings
I'm really sick of having to choose between dodging multiple lobbies in a row because the ping is ridiculously high red (I've had at least two peak out at over 1k today) or playing a game that lags so bad it's flat out unplayable. Since dedicated servers clearly aren't coming anytime in the near future, can the devs please implement some restrictions on match making, like how far people can live from each other? I'd rather have a to bear a longer queue than endure an unplayable match.
Comments
I am pretty sure they said dedicated servers are coming with the next Chapter.
Based on the current state of dedicated servers, I don't think they are ready. Horrible delay in mechanics on both sides.
Edit- I'm not sold on servers to begin with. This game was designed around killers hosting and servers really mess with the mechanics.