Mori change but its with the animation
Yes, I made a post about 1 year ago about Mori animation changes
But I feel like if you are to kill the last survivor via mori, the animation is extended with a taunt at the end, for example
EXAMPLES WITH HELP FROM COMMENTERS
GhostFace will do the normal animation, but at the end it actually shows the selfie in the frame
Pig will do the normal animation, then she will say game over
Clown will have the finger actually appear on screen on the ring
Comments
I like this, it adds more flavor to the mori! :)
Thanks, I literally sat down and thought of one of the fatalities in MK10 or 11, it was with cassie taking a selfie and posting it online
that would be kinda cool. i'd demand the pig say "game over" at the end of hers.
That would be cool too
We must think of one for every killer
I wouldn't mind if moris took 30 seconds each to complete. At least with an offering.
After all... You are taking a survivor out of the game very early.
I mean the final survivor alive, but I feel like I got hit by some sarcasm
honestly ive had this idea for her mori for a while i think would be cool. she does the hand stab, but then she slaps a reverse bear trap on their head, reaches back, grabs the timer and cranks it to just a couple seconds left, then stands back as the survivor stumbles then the trap goes off. followed of course by the "game over"
I can already guess the taunt for Pig and Ghostface.
That would be cool ngl, I would have it to all of those, but the camera follows the survivors face until it snaps, then you see amanda look behind herself and say game over, followed by the laugh of the billy doll (Please tell me thats Kramer's dolls name)
im pretty sure it is. havent seen the movies in a while to be honest. but that would be really cool. i cant really think of anything for the other killers though.
Bubba should do his "chainsaw dance" that he does at the end of the first movie.
I wanna see legion walking away towards the rest of the gang(they can be just silhuetes)
Michael pins whoever dies last in a tree or wall instead of throwing them to the ground and does his head tilt
I remember the Michael one on the first Halloween, did you know John Carpenter had him do that because it made it look like he was inspecting his kills?
Always figured it was more of a "it got stuck there...nice"
No please, don´t promote moris
I can't remember if it was him inspecting what he did or if it was on accident, but if you have the original disc of Halloween you can see it on special features
I highly doubt this would have a significant impact on how often Moris are used.
Don't worry, most likely with all the complaints this will be an easy way of having the mori's to receive a nerf as more people would use them, devs will be able to collect more data, bada bing bada boom, mori rework
But I hope that does not happen as the moris have a counter
S T E A L T H
Sadly I don't. 😔
I can check as the internet exists, I think it happened last second
To add onto this, I would really love it if we could also shorten the moris. Some moris are nice and simple and sweet. Some take for frickin ever to do. Billy's is nice and short. Clowns takes for EVER to do.
As much as I love the idea of Amanda saying game over I doubt they could get Shawnee Smith to come in and record lines and if it's not Shawnee Smith's "game over" then it's not worth