Already max my bloodpoint before bloodhunt

Bloodweb change in live whens???

Really exciting for seeing 4 perk in 1 web

Comments

  • I've just levelled all my level 50 and 40 killers up to one node before new bloodweb. Then I ran out space so I started levelling survivors to get teachables unlocked.

  • Probably with the stranger things DLC. I’ve been at 900,000 for weeks i just spend 100,000 at a time and get back to 900,000+ so I can max out day before release. Sometimes when I have extra time I just spend it all because I can get 1,000,000 in about 10-15 games

  • I already have all certain perks I want on all my killers and survivors I use so this new blood web would only come in handy for me on Nancy and Steve which ever I decide to main. (Maybe both) So I have that to look forward to.

  • Which blood hunt? I doubt we are getting anything

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    Which blood hunt? I doubt we are getting anything

    We're getting one soon, confirmed by the devs but no official dates yet.

    @VESSEL said:

    When Be?

    WHEN BE?!

    @Saltykayla said:

    Does anybody know if this is correct? Everybody (XboxOne) is saying theres going to be double blood points on September 5th, 2019. Anybody know/heard anything? I can't find any posts from devs about it. Don't want to clear my schedual unless its really true.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/962/3N65R0CNIOEQ.jpeg

    Both of these are very recent and have an official reply from Peanits (a developer).