What's wrong with matchmaking?

Cause I keep getting tryhards whenever I play as killers; and teammates that doesn't know what they're doing whenever I play as survivors. Both my survivors and killers are purple rank.

Rank is getting mixed up, I'm purple rank but the game usually puts some green, red, yellow... killer/survivors in my match.

Comments

  • Yes. Peanits stated in a couple of threads about MM that it is bugged right now. They aren't sure why it's bugged, because they didn't do any tweaks on their end. They're trying to find what's causing the bug, but have nothing to report to us as of yet.

    I've actually stopped playing until they get it fixed.

    Really hope they figure it out before the DLC goes live. Because if Stranger Things does bring in new players, this MM bug will surely drive them away. I haven't played in months and just came back. Due to being away for a bit, my rank dropped all the way to Rank 19 thanks to multiple Rank resets, and at Rank 19 killer I was facing teams of purple and red survivors. That should never happen. And it wasn't an SWF thing, because there were absolutely no low-rank survivors on the teams.

  • I'm very tired of getting red and purple survivors stomping my green killer, how do you manage screw up a fundamental part of the game?

  • I feel so bad for the brand new players getting red ranks in their lobbies.

  • I'm purple rank and...I do feel bad when I realized after the third miss hatchet that the Huntress is a baby... :-/

    Although tbh if we didn't get those once in awhile it would be nothing else than Leatherface...

  • I'm out, good luck keeping any killer players BVHR. I'm a rank 10 killer, every single game I'm against red and purple survivors with insta heals and looping skills.

  • It's bad for killers and survivors, let's stand together and pray till killers can kill the right people and survivors can survive the right nightmares again!!!

    (make mm great again)

  • Having to deal with SWF groups and surprise red ranks in your game is a bit much.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    Yes. Peanits stated in a couple of threads about MM that it is bugged right now. They aren't sure why it's bugged, because they didn't do any tweaks on their end. They're trying to find what's causing the bug, but have nothing to report to us as of yet.

    I've actually stopped playing until they get it fixed.

    Really hope they figure it out before the DLC goes live. Because if Stranger Things does bring in new players, this MM bug will surely drive them away. I haven't played in months and just came back. Due to being away for a bit, my rank dropped all the way to Rank 19 thanks to multiple Rank resets, and at Rank 19 killer I was facing teams of purple and red survivors. That should never happen. And it wasn't an SWF thing, because there were absolutely no low-rank survivors on the teams.

    "They aren't sure why it's bugged, because they didn't do any tweaks on their end."

    Reminds me of Magic the Gathering Online. They touch one little thing, and suddenly Panglacial Wurm breaks in half.

  • @TAG Yep. Sadly, in my many years of online gaming, I've seen this happen before. Hell, even to Blizzard.