The Clown, what's up with that cough, that hacking sound
The Clown, what's up with that cough, that hacking sound very time vaults none of the other killers make noise when they vault. It's not fair you cant even sneak up on a survivor every time they hear that hacking sound that cough, they know were you are and breaking pallets too that cough sound should be removed from the game not fair
Comments
heavy drinking and smoking man~
why not why cant he be sneaky why the cough?, no other killer makes noise vaulting
I just asked.
The dev I asked to isn't sure, but he thinks it wasn't specifically intended to BBQ. But he also thinks the change is pretty fine.
He'll ask tomorrow to the person in charge to make sure.
There you go.
being sneaky, sneaking up behind a survivor is being devious, there go's some points that could have been made under deviousness
the huntress dose not make noise vaulting I think it should be removed
the coughs pretty cool
have you seen and clown movies they are all sneaky
I do play him but, I really like the clown, and it's not fair period
ok, Blah, Blah,,,,, Blah
I see your point but still somebody in the dev. department was thinking that, that was cool but it's not. It's letting the surviors what you are doing, get me,
come on, really the hag is short, Freddy is short, and the Animation way off, it really don't look good at all graphic is everything in games like this because you don't have anything else.They need a remake the nurse with the fatigue, then you, you but them start a new DLC like this come on, I love played close to 1,000 hours I don't like that they are changing perks in order to make me use other perks. I don't think it's right. what going to happen and it's happening right now that it's going to get harder to get into game for the last two day steam charts say dbd is up I don't see it, I say stop making people play the game you want let us play it the way we want.
come on, really the hag is short, Freddy is short, and the Animation way off, it really don't look good at all, graphic is everything in games, they need a re-make they should be as tall as trapper.They need a remake the nurse with the fatigue, then you, but them start a new DLC like this come on, I love played close to 1,000 hours I don't like that they are changing perks in order to make me use other perks. I don't think it's right. what going to happen and it's happening right now that it's going to get harder to get into game for the last two day steam charts say dbd is up I don't see it, some players waited 40 mins. on the BTB after 5mins. I'm done, same with the regular game. I say stop making people play the game you want let us play it the way we want. It may go better for you
the Clown's weight has nothing to do with it, my sister in-law is like 1 1/2 maybe I don't know, I love her and at parties when I dance salsa with her it's hard for me to keep up with her, I told her she's light on her feet like a butterfly, and it true no cough no hacking sound