Devs, please, add more control settings!
I want have different controls for healing and unhooking, breaking and picking up, etc. It needs so much!
I want have different controls for healing and unhooking, breaking and picking up, etc. It needs so much!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I also want to have 2 different keys for skillchecks. For example I want to have the choice between spacebar or any mousekey. So incase im scratching or drinking I would only need one hand to do the skillcheck and after that I could just use spacebar again on the fly
It would be nice to have more options.
I play on PS4 and all I really want is a different button to heal and throw a pallet down. Sometimes survivors are under pallets recovering and I’m in a chase but just want to run to the survivor on the floor and pick them up and keep running but I have to make sure I stop and it says heal not throw pallet first