Devs or someone!When u rework Legion's Stab wounds study and Frank's mixtape!
Its not work its not help to THIS legion.I think my friends u rework legion only 50% but other 50% not useless.Can u rework this 2 addont or do this addons BROWN!
Its not work its not help to THIS legion.I think my friends u rework legion only 50% but other 50% not useless.Can u rework this 2 addont or do this addons BROWN!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me reading this:
I am assuming that you mean that it does not help current legion and you want those 2 add-ons reworked?
@Hoodedfengm1n try to play with this addons effect will be same if u play without addons :D
Did you hit the survivor 4 times?
Because you no longer see the meter when they have a decrease in it
It's not working and not helping current Legion. I think you my friends reworked Legion's only 50% of his kit and addons leaving rest useless. Can you rework these 2 addons or at least make them brown?
Here you go folks. I fixed it
@Hodderfodder other addons for example book or Susie's mixtape work perfect.But when legion not see cut line and line not move in terror..How Stab wounds study and frank mixtape can to help Legion??? Devs rework more legion's addons but this 2,no....and this 2 addons are purple
That made it a little easier to read
@Predator3174PL ahahahah thanks...its true this 2 addons so useless 100%