How hard is it to change graphics?
how hard is it to improve some animations and update the graphics. @ProfoundEnding posted about Quentin getting a face rework and I was thinking how much scarier DBD would be if they updated all the graphics. Especially with Hawkins Laboratory coming in, which tbh, looks pretty scary. But if they added shaders like in Minecraft, where the original game’s graphics can be updated, can’t DBD? Sorry if this sounds stupid I have no experience in this stuff and don’t know much about it
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
This would take time away from making $10-15 cosmetics so it won't happen.
Being veeeeeery large on 420 could be 2 days brief, 2 days sketching, 2 days feedback / marketting and adjustments, 2 days 3D modeling.
So is that hard or no?
Yes it's difficult
It's a lot more work than you would think.
the graphics are fine, just look at how amazingly detailed jake's face is xd
I was talking about Quentin alone.
Now for everything having an update... Thats not "hard" but a lot of time !