Idea: Hooked Survivors Get Animations

So I’ve been thinking about this for awhile but how come hooked survivors don’t have animation to tell the non-hooked survivor to come here or don’t unhook me? There have been many times I been unhooked but didn’t want to be cause I knew I would go down right away. I feel like it wouldn’t be to hard to develop some animation to tell survivors to come here or don’t come here and it could be small where you couldn’t see it unless you had clear vision of the survivor. For example when a survivor is hooked (pc example) there 1 and 2 animation changes where instead of 1 being go that way it changes to don’t come here and 2 stays the same since it means comeback here. I think this would be beneficial for survivors who aren’t in a SWF group.

Comments

  • It already exists if you are in first phase. If you DON'T want to get unhooked spam M1 (wiggle your hands up and down) - that means killer is around and can kill you off the hook. If you hang still then you DO want to be unhooked - killer left.