Survivor Perk: Building Mechanics
My friend and I have put a lot of thought into this perk, and it kinda just popped up as an idea when we were playing Dead by Daylight. If you like my suggestion, please vote up. I would appreciate it! <3
Perk Name: Building Mechanics
Perk Info: With your past experience with construction, you use what you have around you to create pallets. The perk 'Building Mechanics' lets you make a pallet every 3 minutes/2 minutes 30 seconds/2 minutes. The created pallet breaks 50/50/50% easier.
Survivor Quote: "Just make your protection." -New Survivor
Perk Discussions: If this perk was implemented, I wouldn't think it would be exactly how I explained it. It could definitely be tweaked. The time could probably be longer or shorter, but I can't test it out to know exactly how much it should be. Also, with the pallet breaking easier, it could probably 75%. I just thought this would be the median stuff for the Perk.
What do you guys think of my suggestion? Leave a comment down below! <3
Comments
So this perk its kinda like the respawn hook mecanic if its then its a good idea even tho its a perk but i dont mind
How about;
Road ahead close: When in a chase and injured for more than 20s/15s/10s. The next time you vault through a window, you will automatically lock it down for you and the killer. The perk then goes into a cd of 60/50/40.
That doesn't really have to do with the suggestion I posted
You're right.
A building perk doesn't relate at all to your own building mechanic.