Devs u need to fix y'all's matchmaking!!!

Ok I don't really have a problem with this but when I was in the match playing the hag I noticed that a a nea was acting like a noob and I was like huh this dude must not have played for awhile but turn out after the match she was at rank 20!!! If I had known this I would've let her go since she is new but oh well I still got my 4k but I know

Snapchat-1743786095.jpg

the nea was mad at who she was facing and her team was way higher than her

Comments

  • what did you do to her? 2k points isnt normal even if its a noob

  • I’ve posted twice about the matchmaking being consistently god awful in the past couple of weeks but it gets ignored. So yeah... I’m just not playing much lately since my low level killer gets destroyed by high level survivors and my survivor games are impossible to predict...teammates level 5? 20? Killer 5? 20? Its garbage but evidently no one cares.

  • @Sleephartha said:

    I’ve posted twice about the matchmaking being consistently god awful in the past couple of weeks but it gets ignored. So yeah... I’m just not playing much lately since my low level killer gets destroyed by high level survivors and my survivor games are impossible to predict...teammates level 5? 20? Killer 5? 20? Its garbage but evidently no one cares.

    its not ignored, the devs have already replied a couple times about the subject, but theres like 50 different threads talking about it and they cant reply to every one. they're looking into it but currently dont know why its happening

  • @CoffengMin said:

    what did you do to her? 2k points isnt normal even if its a noob

    Honestly nothing I was hooking all of them and when they got someone off the hook I was playing nice and didn't tunnel, she couldn't loop even for a noob, she threw all the damn pallets down lol but other than that she just didn't do the gens I believe or helped anyone off the hook

  • @Sleephartha said:

    I’ve posted twice about the matchmaking being consistently god awful in the past couple of weeks but it gets ignored. So yeah... I’m just not playing much lately since my low level killer gets destroyed by high level survivors and my survivor games are impossible to predict...teammates level 5? 20? Killer 5? 20? Its garbage but evidently no one cares.

    I know wat u mean when I first started man I got destroyed but kept at it now I'm pretty decent

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669569#Comment_669569

    Honestly nothing I was hooking all of them and when they got someone off the hook I was playing nice and didn't tunnel, she couldn't loop even for a noob, she threw all the damn pallets down lol but other than that she just didn't do the gens I believe or helped anyone off the hook

    damn

  • I know that's wat got me thinking that the nea was just rust but I was surprised at the end and saw that she was a noob, even for a noob if u watch vids bout this game u should know wat to do when u first play but she was clueless