Certifiying Items in some way, so original Legacy players feel welcome.
So I'm a legacy one Jake, got the game at launch and have been playing since then. But recently this community just feels like a hate fest of toxicity. I've been sandbagged, called out as a hacker for "hacking in Legacy". Killers being extremely toxic in many ways as survivors have been. Just because I wore something that I worked hard for. I really think the devs should release a certifying badge of something that shows authenticity. So I can go back to the game without being screwed over by teammates and feeling just plainly unwelcome. It really makes me understand why a lot of original legacy players don't play anymore. Anyone have a take on this?
Comments
Kiddo. The legacy skins were supposed to be that very certificate.
Don't wear them if you don't want special treatment, just like people shouldn't put TTV in their names if they don't wanna attract a mori. That's just the way it is, and some 'certified item' is exactly what you're getting targeted for.
If people can hack legacy they would hack "certifying badge". Sad but unfortunately true.