Palette breaking on demolisher should just be base kit. But generator break is cool.
During rage palette breaking should be instantaneous. He already cant see scratches and vision is blurred.
I like it
Thanks for the reply ๐
And Demolisher was meant to be a either or. So you could break a pallet % faster or damage a generator to disable it, I didn't just want it to be a buffed brutal strength.
And this was just an concept I kept thinking about. This idea isn't concrete by any means, BHVR can tweak and adjust the stats if by any small chance they consider adding this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Palette breaking on demolisher should just be base kit. But generator break is cool.
During rage palette breaking should be instantaneous. He already cant see scratches and vision is blurred.
I like it
Thanks for the reply ๐
And Demolisher was meant to be a either or. So you could break a pallet % faster or damage a generator to disable it, I didn't just want it to be a buffed brutal strength.
And this was just an concept I kept thinking about. This idea isn't concrete by any means, BHVR can tweak and adjust the stats if by any small chance they consider adding this.