When the BM fails miserably
Was playing against a Trapper just now. I was the last remaining survivor. He downed me at the hatch then closed it before I could escape. He picked me up and dropped me until I escaped so I ran to the exit gate. As soon as I finished opening it he downed me. He let me crawl to right before the exit and then picked me up and dropped me further away.
At this point I just put my controller down because it was clear he was just BMing. Seemingly annoyed that I wasn't taking the bait anymore, he picked me up and paraded me around inside the exit gate.
As soon as the EGC timer expired he dropped me but instead of being sacrificed I was free to move. I ran through the exit and escaped.
Score one for the good guys. ๐ ๐
Comments
Lol good joke.
I guess I should have put trigger warning ๐คท
Some killers get infected by the thought, that all survivors are equal in their behaviour.
Not all survivors are equal. Baby Dweets are more equal.
Jks aside, we are all a big booty playerbase, so we should just play the game, have fun and discuss some things in the forum.
Have a good one.
Why would you?
Cool, his mistake for doing that lul
I'll tell you when you're older ๐
Couple of brand new accounts here ๐ค