Freddy, Oblivious, and Borrowed Time question
For those that have had a chance to play against Freddy on the PTB... does BT work if you are asleep? The devs made Dream World inflict the new Oblivious status, which removes TR and TR effects. This could mean that BT no longer works if you are asleep and would be a HUGE buff to Freddy, who is already in a great spot after his rework. Thanks in advance.
Comments
Got to love topics being moved to the PTB where no one can see them.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/85268/oblivious-and-borrowed-time#latest
@Tzeentchling9 Thanks. Yea kind of annoying how threads get moved around. I get why, but I wouldn't have made this post if it was in general.
TBH they should ditch the forum sections all together and just put categories instead. So if I want I can see all posts from all categories, or pick the category I'm looking for.