A question about ptb and normal game
What you achieve on ptb is saved for normal game or not? I don t mean characters but account level and blood points.
What you achieve on ptb is saved for normal game or not? I don t mean characters but account level and blood points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@eXoDuSs Progress made during the PTB is NOT transferred over to the base game.
Nope, it doesn't save anything. Feel free to spend your shards, too, since they'll be back when you switch back to the normal game. I usually use them on the shrine for extra BP to level up new characters.