SWF matchmaking

I know it is hard to balance SWF, but as long as you think about a solution please do sth about the matchmaking.
The fact that if 3 red rank survivors team up with a low rank in order to get a rank ~15 killer is just ridiculous. Why is that even possible? In a game where a single survivor can loop a mediocre killer around for the whole game, this is outrageous. Matchmaking should force SWF to verse a killer which has the same rank as the highest rank survivor in the SWF. In the end they play with voice comms anyway, so that would only be fair

Comments

  • rank 15 killer detected.

  • @ChraizE said:
    rank 15 killer detected.

    Yes I derank in order to have fun by palying non-competitively, sadly there is no casual queue

  • Simple solution. Remove rank.

  • @Master said:

    @ChraizE said:
    rank 15 killer detected.

    Yes I derank in order to have fun by palying non-competitively, sadly there is no casual queue

    when you say you "derank" you mean you create a lobby and have them load in and then just quit as soon as the match starts on purpose?