Community what do you think ... Do you think behavior has a good testing team?
Yesterday I saw a developer at the PTB testing "demogorgon" I will not say his name ... but clearly he was not enabled and he was testing the new killer.
My question is ... there are only testers in rank 20? Because the developer who was playing with demogorgon was rank 20, that leads me to one thing, that has little experience in his own game or very rarely plays his own game to know what things are unbalanced or super broken.
I like the Overwatch balance team, I sometimes like the "League of Legends" balance team. Diamond testers, challenger ... but ... behavior? Only testers in range 20?
I am afraid that the game is balanced by the team of behavior of rank 20, by the simple ... that they may not have knowledge for being rank 20, I suppose they focused on their studies, but it indicates to me that being rank 20, no he has played enough to his own game .... it makes no sense, for me, maybe I was wrong ...
Comments
Yep everyone in the team has no experience at all about their own game, thats why the game is unbalanced as well
The few times we've seen the QA team play during the old livestreams.. they've been boosted to infinity and it felt like they've never played a proper game of DbD in their life.
I guess they just like Yes-men. An inexperienced player ain't gonna see if something's bad or not.
It's obvious they don't know their game.
Their QA team is definitely composed of rank 20 survivors and rank 20 killers. That demogorgon gameplay was really bad. I'm pretty sure one of the survivors didn't even see the killer before the end of the match.
No