.
Today
@Kabu said:Today
@Kabu said:
I wanted to know the time 👀, do we know it?
We don't but if I were to guess it would be between 12 to 2pm est
In 5h
Probably about 11am Eastern time. That’s when part 1 started yesterday.
Soon™
They almost always start PTBs at 11am Eastern or shortly after.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today
I wanted to know the time 👀, do we know it?
We don't but if I were to guess it would be between 12 to 2pm est
In 5h
Probably about 11am Eastern time. That’s when part 1 started yesterday.
Soon™
They almost always start PTBs at 11am Eastern or shortly after.