What are the Controls on a Gamepad?
I'm trying to write a guide for the competition and I would like to include controls for consoles if possible. I'm a PC player myself, so I was wondering if any console owners could
(a) outline which buttons all the different actions are mapped to by default on a controller
(b) tell me whether the controls for Xbox and Playstation are different (and, if so, what the differences are)
Thank you, much appreciated!
Comments
These are the default controls for PS4.
For killers: hit is R2, power is L2,
pickup a survivor R1, drop a survivor circle
For ghostface specifically, crouch L1
Survivors m1 actions are all R1, hitting a skill check L1, healing with a med-kit R2, insta-heal L1. Dead hard is X
AFAIK, R1 and R2 on xbox are RT and RMB respectively and X is A and Circle is B L1 and L2 are LT and LMB, obviously.
Hope I could help. Gl with your guide
I play console and only understood about half of that lol
That is helpful, thank you. What about struggling on the hook?
Xbox:
LT = Crouch
LB = Skill Checks/Secondary Action/Run
RT = Use Item/Weapon
RB = Interact
A = Use Button for Dead Hard etc.
Hold B = Drop Item
Y = (I forgot)
X = (Forgot)
LS = Move
RS = Look around
Select Button = Invert Look Controls
Pause Button = Pause
Thanks for the help you guys. Hopefully this will be helpful to someone else - in the end I decided not to include console controls because I can't confirm them personally, and I'd rather the guide be incomplete than inaccurate.
Hopefully that makes sense, thank you again for helping :)
I wouldn't include this in your guide but to any Xbox players it'll save you money on controllers if you remapped the skill check buttons (LB and RB) to something less fragile. I remapped mine and it's way better and it's such an odd binding that I can't even remember it.