Is the wedding ring working as intended?
I was under the impression that this add-on would only be active while using the key. However, the add-on shows me the obsession at all times. Is this how it was intended to work?
I was under the impression that this add-on would only be active while using the key. However, the add-on shows me the obsession at all times. Is this how it was intended to work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it says the aura of the obsession is revealeved, not use channel to reveal the obsessions aura.
I thought the same thing at first too
I don't think any of the add-ons say that they are only active during channeling though
Its in the text above what it does, they all say "Can be attached to the Key using its jump ring to channel the Key's aura reading ability."
However, the Wedding Ring doesnt have that line of text.