What Do You Think Of Left Behind?
I think the new rework is pretty awesome. Survivors can now choose between Adrenaline or Left Behind for an end game perk
However this means, if we have immersed survivors join our lobbies
We are doomed
I think the new rework is pretty awesome. Survivors can now choose between Adrenaline or Left Behind for an end game perk
However this means, if we have immersed survivors join our lobbies
We are doomed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It means I'm no longer playing the game of "I'll just sacrifice this third guy and hope I get to the hatch first."
Slugs for everyone.
Left Behind is still a useless perk. It now shows you the aura of the hatch within a radius of 32m as soon as everyone has been killed completely*.
* = I'm referring to how long it takes for the actual death icon to pop up allowing any killer to quickly run to the hatch to close it during the sacrifice process.
New left behind will ONLY be useful if all 3 survivors are dead AND both -the killer and the last survivor- don't know where the hatch is by then which is EXTREMELY rarely the case.
It may be too much..32 meters is a long detection range for something as powerful as hatch
Very good for cowards that like to abandon their team, or useless if you slug the 3rd guy.
Jane's Left Behind is greater than other female survivors entire behind.
Also I'm right handed so I would rather the right behind.
Too much of a gamble to use because the killer might slug for the 4k.
Too much of a gamble to not slug for the 4k because the survivor might have it.
Overall, probably a pretty unhealthy perk.
It now shows you the aura of the hatch that was already closed by the killer as soon as it opened.
Nobody will use this.
P3 Immersed Claudettes be like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOgMassive buff to key users, which is great cause the key was already OP. New immersive key meta gonna be left behind + fixated im calling it now.