Is there any development on dealing with 2 survivor hatch stand offs?
I keep running into this where me and another survivor have 1 gen left, we've both been hooked and we're just hiding waiting for the other to die so we can get the hatch? I end up getting bored and just do totems, chests, and maybe touch a gen for luls but the killer is usually camping them eventually after 10 minutes of doing this and seeing the other survivor just crouched in the corner near the hatch I just give up and run at the killer.
Comments
You can lead the Killer to the other Survivor if you want.
That’s a ######### solution.
True, but it's effective. If the Survivors aren't willing to work together to repair one of the three remaining generators, that's all you can do.
was actually trying to do that, was trying to do something cause standoffs are boring and I wanted to game to resolve, but I hate watching team mates just sit in a corner for the hatch. Was actually healing my team mate to trigger a sound to bring him over too. If the survivor was near a pallet I would've slammed it and kept vaulting but he was in a dead corner had other games where survivors keep going locker to locker. Granted, I did get hooked 2 times, but I did 3 of the gens and distracted the killer the early part of the game and was going to pip anyway, plus we didn't plan out gen placement so the remaining gens were all right next to each other against a huntress with overcharge. Weird thing is I've been getting nice killers that toss me in hatch which has felt nice.
Mimicking others bad behavior doesn't make you any better, try to do what's right and give up on trying to force others to change, it never works.
So what do you suggest? Moralizing is fine if you have an actual alternative that's better than the rest. Otherwise, I'd prefer to take a pragmatic approach and deal with the problem instead of wishing for a better solution.