Wait wasn't the kate/jeff cosmetic meant to be dropping today?
Maybe im just eager but i could of sworn
Maybe im just eager but i could of sworn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wednesday, so tomorrow.
On the morrow I believe
Wesnesday is today for me and i could of sworn it usually dropped on tuesdays for everyone else... nvm then i guess
Oh, so it will drop on Thursday for you. I apologize for my ignorance on not remembering there are other time zones 🤦🏿♂️
It's algoods! I just got a bit confused myself as most cosmetics in the past seem to have dropped Tuesday for you guys unless I'm wrong and it's always been Wednesday?
It started off on Tuesdays. But ever since the Spirit chapter it's always been Wednesdays.
i wish it was today
dammit
Do you know where I can find a pic of the skin?
R/leaksbydaylight
Thanks