Today I learned (huntress)

While watching tru3ta1ents video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wW28n0lQ66A

The huntress doesn't just humms her song, she actually gets more into it the longer she doesn't find a survivor (around the 11min mark)

As you can see in this video with the full lullaby, she starts getting into it around 3:23

https://youtu.be/gNX0lFtVSSU

And below is the song with lyrics (gonna post the thread so who found it gets credit)

@Baxterchen said:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8f8WYvAo-RA

it's even scarier with lyrics...yet oddly soothing


And I just wanted to share this

Comments

  • Yeah her full Lullaby is like 5 minutes long, but whenever you begin a chase, she stops humming and the sound file gets reset.

  • Why is tru3lent the most used youtuber on forums?

  • @Hoodied said:

    Why is tru3lent the most used youtuber on forums?

    People seem to think he's good. He misplays quite often.

    You want a good Huntress? Go watch ZubatLEL. He's ungodly good.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Why is tru3lent the most used youtuber on forums?

    Idk... I just enjoy watching him, like monto.

  • I wish the humming would get darker and lower sooner, I hardly ever get to hear it anymore now that I play I high ranks and survivors are just running around like mad lads