Hag addon question

Do Rusty Shackles and Scarred Hand work together? People have told me that the Scarred Hand makes the traps have collision without them being activated. Not sure if that's actually true, but if it is, then does Rusty Shackles work with it?

Comments

  • @Sziosis said:

    Do Rusty Shackles and Scarred Hand work together? People have told me that the Scarred Hand makes the traps have collision without them being activated. Not sure if that's actually true, but if it is, then does Rusty Shackles work with it?

    I do believe so yes..though I could be wrong

  • I just checked. It doesn't work.

  • @Sziosis said:

    Do Rusty Shackles and Scarred Hand work together? People have told me that the Scarred Hand makes the traps have collision without them being activated. Not sure if that's actually true, but if it is, then does Rusty Shackles work with it?

    The collision add on(whatever its called) has a line that basically says it overrules any other add on.

    So you cant teleport using collision

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84840/hag-addon-question

    The collision add on(whatever its called) has a line that basically says it overrules any other add on.

    So you cant teleport using collision

    I wanted to know if the phantasm would be invisible when triggered. I just imagined survivors running and wondering if they started lagging because they couldn't move.