Hex: False Sense

A hex rooting its power to survivors senses. While this hex is up, survivors are forced into first person perspective. Noises by anything are 50%/75%/100% louder for survivors and they aren’t directional.


Idk I had a thought of changing survivors perspective, but idk what do you guys think?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Cant wait for repairing Gen and all Survivors see is the gen. Which force Survivors have to find Hex at all cost before doing anything else. (Does this mean this Hex is more powerful than Ruin?)

    I think if the camera is still able to rotate, but the camera placement is right on top of Survivor's head which decrease pov. That will be ok.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Cant wait for repairing Gen and all Survivors see is the gen. Which force Survivors have to find Hex at all cost before doing anything else. (Does this mean this Hex is more powerful than Ruin?)

    I think if the camera is still able to rotate, but the camera placement is right on top of Survivor's head which decrease pov. That will be ok.

    yeah yeah, it’s just you don’t get that outward appearance

  • I like the concept of having sound non-directional for survivors as a debugg. Can truly screw up the sense of perception!

  • The first-person thing sounds like it would be an absolute pain, to be honest. The non-directional sound is great, as well as making it louder, but it needs a bit more. Give them fake heartbeats or screams and stuff, things to make em paranoid as all hell.

  • @GeneralSpudmuffin said:

    The first-person thing sounds like it would be an absolute pain, to be honest. The non-directional sound is great, as well as making it louder, but it needs a bit more. Give them fake heartbeats or screams and stuff, things to make em paranoid as all hell.

    Well I meant to add heartbeat. Whenever you are in range it is loud as if the killer was right there.

  • Taking away directional hearing is bad for both the killer and survivors. I wouldn't touch it.

  • I have this idea: When a killer goes close to a survivor, the heart beat from that survivor is increase (like current game mechanic), except that heart beat will also apply to all survivor players perspective.

    This way if you walk close to a single survivor, all survivors will think Killer is coming at them. Its pretty good to keep survivor constantly on/off from gen. And they cant really tell if the heart beat is real or not.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I have this idea: When a killer goes close to a survivor, the heart beat from that survivor is increase (like current game mechanic), except that heart beat will also apply to all survivor players perspective.

    This way if you walk close to a single survivor, all survivors will think Killer is coming at them. Its pretty good to keep survivor constantly on/off from gen. And they cant really tell if the heart beat is real or not.

    There we go, that sounds perfect to me.

  • @8obot1c said:

    A hex rooting its power to survivors senses. While this hex is up, survivors are forced into first person perspective. Noises by anything are 50%/75%/100% louder for survivors and they aren’t directional.

    Idk I had a thought of changing survivors perspective, but idk what do you guys think?

    I don't like the first perspective because stealth killers such as ghostface and Myers would be too op with that perk. However, I like the ideas in the rest tho.