SICK OF FACECAMPERS!

It seems that the only thing killers do anymore is face camp. Even when there is no other survivors near you today alone I have play 7 games as survivor and have been camped on 7 times it's just ridiculous. Campers ruin every game whether it be call of duty or dbd. The developers need to fix this before no one wants to play a game of hide and seek or be camped on.

Comments

  • @LCGaster said:

    What rank are you?

    If you get out of the grey ranks you shouldn't find this kind of killers as often

    @LCGaster said:

    What rank are you?

    If you get out of the grey ranks you shouldn't find this kind of killers as often

    Rank 11 and yes they use insidious and sit there

  • @whitehyena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665319#Comment_665319

    I didn't loop or t-bag I'm just decent at getting away and using pallet stuns so when I'm eventually caught they tend to camp me. One even stood between me and the other survivors shielding me so they couldn't pull me off

    Your first mistake was not looping. If you dont loop a pallet, it will make it easier for the killer to hook you

  • Killer A.I. development is still on going. Recent testing with the new tutorial is showing promising results.

    There are still some bugs to be work out before they can go live. Mainly, after hooking a survivor the A.I. patrols the hook area until another survivor is detected. Now this is an improvement over the previous version where the A.I. would freeze immediately after hooking a survivor.

  • @Steve0333 said:

    Get borrowed time. If a killer camps do as many gens as possible until the survivor is about to die then go save the survivor. It's okay if the killer downs you in fact you want them to down you and not the person you saved. Borrowed time will give them an extra chance at escaping (and hopefully they have DS too so if the killer does go hard after them they'll get another free escape.) By the time the killer hooks you almost all gens should be done and if the killer decides to face camp you at this point he's an idiot and you'll get 3 or possbiliy 4 to escape.

    When I was lower ranks I always used borrowed time and DS. Now I don't use borrowed time because I don't see many campers anymore and it just doesn't come in handy as it did when I was first playing and all the rank 15's and up would camp. But I still use DS because you'll get tunnelers in all ranks.

    again, if you look like you're leaving your teammates on the hook to buy yourselves time for gens, expect a lot of them to leave your game, unless they don't know any better.. using a teammate as "bait", "decoy", or "diversion" while you rush everything that needs to be done without interacting with the killer is a good way to make your own games very bad :) it makes for a super crappy game that really can't even be called a "game"..

    just because you are scared doesn't mean the proper thing to do is just be scared. just saying, again.

  • Stop asking for free saves, that's just boring. Shift a little blame to your teammates that leave you to die while they finish gens. I get that this heavily punishes the killer but does nothing for the survivor suffering. Just because survivors won't run anti camping perks or take the risk of saving doesn't mean an early death is solely on the killer.

  • @whitehyena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665319#Comment_665319

    I didn't loop or t-bag I'm just decent at getting away and using pallet stuns so when I'm eventually caught they tend to camp me. One even stood between me and the other survivors shielding me so they couldn't pull me off

    Your first mistake was not to loop. If you don't loop a pallet in a chase, you will just making it easier for the killer to hook you

1 2 ›