Devs , make an actual punishment for DC'ing

Every single game I play, there's at least one DC and one suicide. Take bloodpoints away from people who DC and temp ban them for a few minutes for each DC

Comments

  • @Redcum said:

    Every single game I play, there's at least one DC and one suicide. Take bloodpoints away from people who DC and temp ban them for a few minutes for each DC

    They can't do anything until the dedicated servers launch. So just wait until the servers are in use.

  • @Redcum said:

    Every single game I play, there's at least one DC and one suicide. Take bloodpoints away from people who DC and temp ban them for a few minutes for each DC

    I usually saw DC when killer had a mori or campered/tunneled. In other games I rarelly saw it

  • Don't they already have auto bans for dc?

  • @prayer_survivor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84741/devs-make-an-actual-punishment-for-dcing

    I usually saw DC when killer had a mori or campered/tunneled. In other games I rarelly saw it

    It really depends on the survivors you generally face. I see so many survivors DC if it's a killer they don't like or if they get found first, It's insane. It completely ruins the game for everyone else and needs to be punished heavily once dedicated servers come around.

  • "Take bloodpoints away from people who DC and temp ban them for a few minutes for each DC"

    That already happens and 2nd point is probably gonna come with dedicated

  • @Milo said:

    "Take bloodpoints away from people who DC and temp ban them for a few minutes for each DC"

    That already happens and 2nd point is probably gonna come with dedicated

    No, it doesn't happen for each DC, it's once a certain number is reached that you get a temp ban. What I'm asking is a short ban for each DC that gradually grows bigger. Everytime you DC it gets longer.

  • @Redcum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664614#Comment_664614

    No, it doesn't happen for each DC, it's once a certain number is reached that you get a temp ban. What I'm asking is a short ban for each DC that gradually grows bigger. Everytime you DC it gets longer.

    I'm pretty sure they're adding a typical deserter re-queue penalty sorta thing. So a mostly inconvenient 5 minute (or something, I don't know the numbers) "ban" at first, and if the player doesn't take the hint it'll increase in duration. It will also block the entire SWF party for the duration unless they play a game without the disconnector.

    I can't find the thread but they announced it as something they would implement at some point once dedicated servers were here.

  • @Redcum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664614#Comment_664614

    No, it doesn't happen for each DC, it's once a certain number is reached that you get a temp ban. What I'm asking is a short ban for each DC that gradually grows bigger. Everytime you DC it gets longer.

    I meant - they do take away BP they earnt that game.

  • @Redcum said:

    Every single game I play, there's at least one DC and one suicide. Take bloodpoints away from people who DC and temp ban them for a few minutes for each DC

    No no no we're not talking minutes they need an automatic banning SYSTEM. Itsshit when they make millions and can't find something to add. Let's take counter strike for instance. You could hurt your teammates and that's infact what there doing.. you could kill your teammates on spawn. The ban went up to two weeks? Maybe 30 days? No minutes has no effect. A permenant ban would be awesome too. We shouldn't have to report everything and let them know about the game they should know what's going on and do something to FIX it