Freddy’s blocks should be reworked to make falling asleep faster

Brown: Slightly (50 seconds)

Yellow: Moderately (45 seconds,) smaller but more common skill checks

Green: Considerably (40 seconds,) asleep survivors are now blind in the dream world and cannot see clock auras but survivors can wake each other up with no speed penalty

Purple: Tremendously (30 seconds,) Freddy can now see auras of asleep survivors beyond his terror radius, but Freddy is no longer alerted to failed skill checks (not including Overcharge and dress add ons.)

And as a bonus, Kid’s Drawing should remain the same but Freddy’s terror radius and lullaby should be map wide for the duration of the trap trigger.

I think Freddy is in a cool place but I think every killer’s add ons should be useful and allow for devious creativity in some way.

Comments

  • I would love this!

  • 30 seconds is too quick. Especially if they stack even further.

  • Purple is to powerful, and the aura reading stack on top of that.. same with the green blindness addition, there needs to be some kind of drawback.

    That being said I love the idea and agree that there should be a way to decrease the time to sleep and the block add-ons would be a lovely thing to rework into it.

    If the purple had the aura reading as it's sole effect, same with the blindness on the green, and the brown/yellow raised to decrease the timer by 15 and 20s respectively. Or if the purple/green took away ways to get out of the dream world for example the green taking away the alarm clocks, but making the time to be put back to sleep another whole minute.

    I would love the out of terror radius aura reading to be brought back, but atm that would buff Freddy to the point of making him broken with his traps and teleport. If an add-on were to bring it back it would have to have some kind of hefty downside imo

  • Any change to the blocks would be welcome.

    I find myself in the Bloodweb chosing those silly bottles that make the fog.... foggier instead of chosing any block.

  • I agree blocks are useless..a decreased sleep timer alone would be a massive improvement and actually make the blocks worth taking as they are a semi form of map pressure

  • You can't have both the timer reduction and the aura reading, that would have to be two separate Ultra-Rare add-ons. far too much power for a single Very-Rare

    (Prayer Beads intensifies)

  • I have to say I adore playing as Freddy but yes, his addons are useless, I only use blood pallets and the ones to make them have slowed actions.

  • It can be even faster teleporting to gen.