Ever since i began this game and around a year later, i can no longer bend my middle finger down all the way to my palm, it hurts a lot, maybe it's how i have held the controller but i blame my addiction to DBD! LOL anyone else suffer for the game?
Ever since i began this game and around a year later, i can no longer bend my middle finger down all the way to my palm, it hurts a lot, maybe it's how i have held the controller but i blame my addiction to DBD! LOL anyone else suffer for the game?
That is actually not good lol. Might wanna go to doctor and have a checkup on it. <3
I'd definitely go talk to your doc. I have similar issues like that on my left hand, but I know that's partially carpel tunnel (because I've used computers/controllers for years) and partially from an accident when I was a kid.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is actually not good lol. Might wanna go to doctor and have a checkup on it. <3
Mushwin is interested...
he will say take ibpurofen and use muscle gel lol my doc is pretty useless
I'd definitely go talk to your doc. I have similar issues like that on my left hand, but I know that's partially carpel tunnel (because I've used computers/controllers for years) and partially from an accident when I was a kid.
Haha. Taking that good stuff wink ๐
Shocker ain't it? :)