Which Next killer should I buy?
I already have The spirit, Freddy, and The Pig, what should my next killer be?
I already have The spirit, Freddy, and The Pig, what should my next killer be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers is a decent choice. And despite my avatar, I'm not actually a Myers main. I wouldn't consider myself a main of any specific killer. I just like the movies, thus the avatar.
My advise is buying a licensed killer, because you can acquire the original killers with shards. That leaves you with Leatherface, Myers and Ghostface. If you don’t have BBQ, I would take LF, otherwise Myers.
I have bbq so Myers? I just don't like how long it takes to get to stage 3
@TheEntitiesNeophyte It actually doesn't take long to get to Stage 3. Well, it might in Red ranks, but I don't play at that level, so can't speak for it.
You also don't want Stage 3 (unless you have the add-ons for perma-Stage 3) unless you can down at least two survivors with it. At least, that's my opinion.
idk, I don’t have problems with getting EW3. Anyway, he is a great stealth killer with many play styles, and I think he is better than Ghostface.
@Fab Yeah, highest rank I ever hit was Rank 12, but I also take breaks for months at a time and rank reset always drops me down, down, down, several times.
I mainly play just to play a Slasher killer, and have never personally cared about pips and rank. So, I try to be careful in what recommendations I give for Killers, because I know many people prefer to rise in the ranks. Nothing wrong with that, mind you, just not my own play style. I did the competitive play style in Overwatch, and it damned near turned my off of gaming after 40 years as a gamer.
That is a difficult question. It all depends on what you are looking for.
You are missing (if you play on PC):
Ghostface ($)
Pleague
Legion
Clown
Cannibal ($)
Doctor
Hag
Myers ($)
If you are interested in just the perks: The best Perks in my opinion do have: Clown (Pop, Bamboozle), Cannibal (BBQ), Hag (Ruin)
Ruin is right now in Shrine of Secrets, BBQ was last week.
Most fun killers to play is very subjective:
Last but not least, who are the best?