@Leonardo1ita I've manually verified your account and approved your posts, so this shouldn't happen to you again.
Yes it is to prevent spam and no it won't change - sadly, we had to implement these systems after the forum was getting regularly spammed, we're talking 10/15 pages of spam at a given time. So whilst some people might not appreciate it, it's sadly a necessary evil.
@Leonardo1ita I've manually verified your account and approved your posts, so this shouldn't happen to you again.
Yes it is to prevent spam and no it won't change - sadly, we had to implement these systems after the forum was getting regularly spammed, we're talking 10/15 pages of spam at a given time. So whilst some people might not appreciate it, it's sadly a necessary evil.
While I agree it should be put in place if say, I decided to be a douche and
Just
Keep
Doing
This
In separate posts
Editing does not give a notification. As seen right now. Or does it?
@Leonardo1ita I've manually verified your account and approved your posts, so this shouldn't happen to you again.
Yes it is to prevent spam and no it won't change - sadly, we had to implement these systems after the forum was getting regularly spammed, we're talking 10/15 pages of spam at a given time. So whilst some people might not appreciate it, it's sadly a necessary evil.
Omg that's why some posts appeared and literally jumpscared me all at once lol XD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a dumb thing the Forum has.
Basically if you edit too much it triggers the spam filter, and your post that triggered it will disappear until a mod approves it.
It's really dumb but I doubt it'll change.
@Leonardo1ita I've manually verified your account and approved your posts, so this shouldn't happen to you again.
Yes it is to prevent spam and no it won't change - sadly, we had to implement these systems after the forum was getting regularly spammed, we're talking 10/15 pages of spam at a given time. So whilst some people might not appreciate it, it's sadly a necessary evil.
While I agree it should be put in place if say, I decided to be a douche and
Just
Keep
Doing
This
In separate posts
Editing does not give a notification. As seen right now. Or does it?
Omg that's why some posts appeared and literally jumpscared me all at once lol XD