What’s the next exhaustion perk you think they will add next (If any)?
I’m just big curious
I’m just big curious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe something that triggers after completing a gen. Low cooldown, and pairs well with Poised.
I doubt it will be a movement speed thing so my guess is another perk similar to head on. Hell i dont think we are going to get another one of these perks for a while.
Dropping an amount of pallets gives you a 5s 5% haste. I don't know.
Wiggling off the killers shoulder increases their running movement speed by 150% for a certain amount of seconds?