At Least I Tried (took 5min' lmao)

One day I woke up and I saw all of the beautiful artwork here so I was like..
Hm..
I need to go in 5 min'.. what should I do.
OH YES, DADDY MYERS. !
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/editor/hm/3rb52hf4qoa2.png

EDIT: I regret even posting it, can you make an option to be able to delete stuff please? :p

Comments

  • I admire your effort, Swenpai! I particularly like the James Bond-esque blood in the background!

  • @Giddawid said:
    I admire your effort, Swenpai! I particularly like the James Bond-esque blood in the background!

    "Effort"?
    I swear to god it took me 5 min' haha :)

  • That's 5 minutes of effort that you chose to spend creating this masterpiece, which helped bring a big smile to my face :)

  • @Giddawid said:
    That's 5 minutes of effort that you chose to spend creating this masterpiece, which helped bring a big smile to my face :)

    If that brought you a big smile, then it was worth it. :D