Question About The Doctor

Do the "Discipline" add-ons stack? Like if I were to use Discipline- Carter's Notes which increases the madness of his shock attack by 25% with Discipline Class III Which is 20%, will I get a 45% increase?

I'm not concerned with the illusionary red stain effect, just the shock therapy increase

Comments

  • @TheShrew said:

    Do the "Discipline" add-ons stack? Like if I were to use Discipline- Carter's Notes which increases the madness of his shock attack by 25% with Discipline Class III Which is 20%, will I get a 45% increase?

    I'm not concerned with the illusionary red stain effect, just the shock therapy increase

    It should in theory unless it says it doesnt stack

  • It says "afflictions of the same type do not stack" But I think that's referring to the fake red stain/terror radius.

  • @TheShrew said:

    Do the "Discipline" add-ons stack? Like if I were to use Discipline- Carter's Notes which increases the madness of his shock attack by 25% with Discipline Class III Which is 20%, will I get a 45% increase?

    I'm not concerned with the illusionary red stain effect, just the shock therapy increase

    Yes, they do stack. Only the afflictions such as the heartbeat and red stain don't stack.

  • @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84465/question-about-the-doctor

    Yes, they do stack. Only the afflictions such as the heartbeat and red stain don't stack.

    Great, thank you. I was gonna use those add-ons for the madness achievement but I wasn't sure if I would be wasting an add-on slot

  • The top part of the add-ons stack. The bottom bits, if they are the same, do not.