Is this fair?! Honestly ranking needs looking at personally

I know I'm salty because of I didn't get adept... No this is unfair regardless to me ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ญ please do something I am not a rank 4 killer at all I have alot to learn but this is beound my skill its 7 ranks difference...

Please work on this ps4 BTW

IMG_20190831_214536.jpg


Comments

  • @Darkskies

    What if they pulled people to get you going faster? Would u be willing to wait 15 mins or longer for a match? I don't think fair has anything to do with it.

  • On a side note survivors feel the same as you when I play PS4 ( I normally play PC).

    And have a 18 wraith destroy a 15 8 4 and 2. Cause I'm normally a rank 1 =p

  • @Darkskies

    Also going for the adapt ?

  • Honestly Mr bing bong I would rather wait for a match than to be out matched that hard I stood no chance and I'll admit it fully I'm not at rank 4 killer even on my piggy that I'm more comfortable with.. I expected harsh words because I'm not skilled and I know I need to get good but it's a learning progress I can not learn against rank 4s like ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿท

  • Yeah got behind on my adepts to much piggy love plus I thought give it a try I was bored fancied a change you know ๐Ÿ–

  • U know what I do is find the weak link and slug them. Every time I know it sucks to be slugged. However if u slug the easy ones the hard ones have to save the day. Also a slug =not working on gens. I personally use it when I know someone's new and I have a rough time with there group. I even give the newbie the hatch sometimes.

  • I'd like to think this might be helpful idk

    Regardless I got your back Miss Piggy

    @Darkskies

    https://youtu.be/qawX3Dou3fI

  • Thanks for the advice I just felt very out of my league and I know I need to get good but I see on ps4 alot of down ranks with high ranks even as survivor, I feel it needs working on.. 7 rank difference is far to much. I know people want to play swf but it should of given them a rank 7 or 6 killer. That would relieve the wait times in higher ranks also that I've seen is an issue ๐Ÿ– plus new people coming in you could see them being put off hardcore with such rank disparity.

  • It's dumb, but rank also doesn't mean as much as it does in other games. It's very possible that the red ranks were boosted, or the green ranks were red rank players that just haven't ranked up yet.

    Just take the L and move on. No use getting upset about it.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    It's dumb, but rank also doesn't mean as much as it does in other games. It's very possible that the red ranks were boosted, or the green ranks were red rank players that just haven't ranked up yet.

    Just take the L and move on. No use getting upset about it.

    I am not upset at all I just see the rank difference and how I struggled in dealing with it and thought it was a good topic especially with new players coming I feel its a vaild topic and something that needs looking at personally.

    Not everyone is a god at this game and I feel I'm the only person brave enough to admit it and I'm not expecting a 4 k either I was playing on the off-chance to see if I could get my adept but then seeing the rank difference and how they played I felt something needed to be said..

    Honestly I'm a very chilled lady I'm not expecting the world with out learning but I couldn't learn from being that hard out matched in my opinion. ๐Ÿทโค๏ธ

  • I would take games where there was a 4 level average difference if it meant faster matchmaking. This really isn't that big of a deal. If you forget about whether or not the survivors escaped, you made decent bloodpoints.

  • Lol guess it's just not my day huh

    IMG_20190831_224147.jpg


  • It needs fixed. I'd be fine with longer queue times if I meant I got fair games

  • Classic ps4 having terrible matchmaking I still find myself a rank 8 going against rank 20โ€™s and 15โ€™s and thinking to myself that this game is 3 years old

  • It's time to just give up on the matchmaker on our end and just play this song when in a trial.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

  • I agree, I'm a level 12 killer now and just got looped flash light blinded into oblivion by 2 level 2's. The others were level 6 and 9. It wouldn't even be so bad if they weren't tbagging at every opportunity. It takes the joy away from this game when you get bullied like that. I'm taking a break, tired of the crappy matchmaking.

  • Matchmaking has been iffy the past few days. I'm a rank 3 killer going against white ranks. I wish killers could see survivor ranks in the lobby, that way we can know whether to tryhard or just chill.

  • 20190901_235516.jpg

    #########.. . And the rank 17 isn't part of our group. And joined after us...... come on really. ... now that's broken. We were talking on how we just double pipped against a MM on Game... then saw this.. come devs that's not right to the junior players. Luckily my group aren't toxic Aholes but still.