I can't play
What is happening? I look for a lobby and it takes 3 years to find players if I leave the lobby and search for another one it places me in the exact lobby as before.How can I fix this?
What is happening? I look for a lobby and it takes 3 years to find players if I leave the lobby and search for another one it places me in the exact lobby as before.How can I fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just means no one plays on that platform in your area only thing I can think
I don't think that there are 10 players in EU on PC
Maybe it was a slow point? What time is it in the EU rn?
17:00 where I live
17:00 in Russia
15:00 in Germany/Italy
And this happened yesterday all the time