Buff Wraith perks
predator
Your acute tracking ability allows you to hone in on disturbances left by running Survivors.
- Scratch Marks left by Survivors will spawn considerably closer together.
- Scratch Marks brightness is increased by 15/20/25 %
- Your movement speed is increased by 2/3/4 % if you have Undetectable Status Effect and not in a chase
bloodhound
Like a hunting scent hound, you smell traces of blood at a great distance.
- Fresh Blood Stains are considerably more discernible than normal and can be tracked for 2/3/4 seconds longer than normal.
- Survivors which suffer from the Hemorrhage Status Effect emit clouds of blood (simular to Plague sickness)
Shadwoborn
You have a keen vision in the darkness of the night.
- Your Field of View is increased by 12/15/15 %
- Survivors Auras stay revealed for an additional 1/1/2 seconds (work with Nurse's Calling, BBQ, etc.)
Comments
I like the idea of brighter scratch marks, it would help so much in the corn.
Blood clouds would be cool tool.
I think wraith should be buffed in general as well!
I think we should just give wraith a sniper rifel. Because that'd be funny.
Jokes aside these are amazing buff ideas
I'll agree with everything but Shadowborn, Aura perks are already oppressive enough, no matter which side you're on.