About the Guide contest...
It says we're not allowed to use other people's content, yeah? I want to do a video guide, but I'm not very comfortable with using my voice for such a thing...is there any chance I could have a friend record a script I give him if I could provide proof I wrote it and made the video? Or would that count as using someone else's content? If so, I'll probably just do a text guide instead.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
That should be fine. Don't feel forced to do something you're not comfortable with :)
Thank you so much. :)
Last question: is using official footage from the devs off limits? Like, the panning camera shots of maps in showcases, or brief uses of the CGI trailers?
I would need to inquire about that. I should have a answer by Tuesday. The devs are on vacation on Monday. Shoot me up a DM right now, so I don't forget later on :)
Yo Luzi, are we allowed to use screenshots from BHVR, or do we need to use our own screen shots? :)
Same answer I gave madds :P
@NMCKE @madds I already got an answer. It's fine as long as you are not using the pictures from the actual guide on the Dead by Daylight website. So if you get them from streams, Q&A videos, etc., it's fine!
Awesome! Thanks for the help!
Thank you — I appreciate it!
To Clarify: If it's from BHVR, but not from the official BHVR guide, it's fine! Sorry for asking again, I wanna make sure I don't mess up because I'm actually putting a ton of work on my guide! :)
Like there's a game I'm coding using JavaScript, and I'm including some pictures from BHVR in my game. :P
Exactly, as long as it's not from the official BHVR guide, it's fine!