PREVENT DEMOTES IF THE KILLER DISCONNECTS!
Ive demoted several times (however my match was going) because the killer randomly disconnects. Please prevent this, its really annoying!
Ive demoted several times (however my match was going) because the killer randomly disconnects. Please prevent this, its really annoying!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea on the leaderboard screen it would appear that you've lost a pip but upon returning to the other screens, you would have actually just black pipped from that game the killer left (if the killer left right away and you did absolutely nothing scenario).
Nothing needs preventing if it doesn't happen
Not saying that you play toxic. But if it's a common problem, it might have to do something with your or your teams play style.
But as someone else already said, it's just a visual bug. So don't worry.
After smashing alt+f4 rigghhttt?
I love when people say it just visual, just so I can smack em down with PS4. It killer DC’s, survivors lose ALL POINTS, ALL SHARDS, ALL ITEMS AND OFFERINGS. No compensation. And yes, you get de pipped
That is simply not true.
Yes it is. It’s a problem only on PS4 though. But yes, IT DEFINITELY IS A THING. It happens on a daily basis.
@Tsulan
How are you gonna state that something isn't true if you don't play the game on that platform
lmfao
Are you knower of all things?!
Exactly! My entire post was making fun of those people, cuz they’re stupid, and he goes and does it AFTER I DUD THAT! You’d think he would get a warning that “hey, he just made a sassy insult to people who refute de pips from DC, maybe there is something to it?”
@Jack11803 I just think its funny that just because they play on pc that means that they KNOW everything about the game.. LOL
I personally dont think the game is any better on pc lol I have it for both and i still choose my ps4 over the pc..Idk maybe because im not good with the controls who knows.
Ohh... well after that comment i can´t say i´m sorry for you.
And? You never did or were. Of course you wouldn’t because I insulted you calling bullshit, but because you called bullshit on me with ZERO EVIDENCE that’s completely stupid. So either way you didn’t care, so what’s your point?
Yeah i keep forgetting that there are other platforms than PC.
Xbox where people get your xbox account banned for unsportsmanlike behavior aka being the killer.
PS4 where people have to wait months for an update.
My point was, that survivors don´t lose anything if the killer disconnects on PC.
I assumed that it would be the same on all platforms. No reason to insult about this.
It is, there is no de-pip it's a glitch where it shows you lost one, but when you hit the lobby it's back. OP is just a moron.
well there ya go looking like an ass assuming #########.
Do you play on PS4 bread? Do you? If not then how’d you know? When they DC on PS4, all items and currencies from that match, and sometimes the previous are lost. And it’s super common for killer to do this on PS4, just out of spite.
If the killer just quits the game normally then no we dont lose it..
But if he closes the app ya we do.
yes I do play on PS4, you didn't lose a pip. So go back take a chill pill and look. They also just fixed the currencies and items and stuff on this patch.
No you don't. Go look
@Shipthebread
Well, bread. Did killer press leave match, or close app? Curentally the close all fix just means you get the service of seeing WHO DC’d, that’s it. All they fixed was it sending you to main menu, you still lose your stuff.
How the actual ######### do you “go look” for that?
Hmm well I never have the killer DC. Maybe stop being a toxic survivor and killers might not leave.
Instead of acting like a spaz, next time it happens go look and you will realize everything you are saying is wrong. Stop crying.
You’re ridiculous if you think killers are angels who just DC to toxicity. I’m not “toxic” I’ve NEVER t-bagged, they just do it when they have zero kills and gates are powered. GET OVER YOURSELF
seems like its a ''You'' problem. I never get quitting killers maybe once or twice over 20 games or so.
There are complaints about this on dev streams, they have addressed and confirmed it’s an issue. And yes, I check every game, even reset the game to check, no 5,00 points, and all points mid match are lost, items gone, pips gone.
It’s rare so it’s not a problem!? Do you tell killers who get 4 BNP’s it’s a “you” problem!?
Yes, if it's rare that someone quits and I lose an item, I don't think it needs to be the primary focus of the game. In fact I think that balance would be more important and would help fix the DC issue. Dropping everything because you 5% of your games you lost your dark mist offering doesn't seem like a good thing to prioritize. Calm down spaz.
Link to dev stream where they say that? Was it post this patch? Relax spaz, you can't even type right you are so uptight.
And a purple item, and it’s purple add ons, and the 20k, and 4 stacks of WGLF, 500 XP, pip, that I ALL RIGHTFULLY EARNED
And it’s about 20% of my games at rank 1-3
Yes, because you had a killer DC when you had 20K 4 stacks and purple everything, 4 party streamers etc.. It's not a big issue, it rarely happens unless you play like Ochido fangirl. Relax take a deep breath.
Do you think flashlight macro needs to be immediately fixed? It’s same thing but on PC and survivors do it. It immediately ends the game
Stop playing like a toxic POS. I play same ranks, I never get DC'ed on. You probably brining in your purple insta flashlight and pissing the killers off. Yeah flashlights are ''In the game'' but don't you notice a correlation? Stop acting like a jagoff
I think, the more you tell him to relax, the worse it gets.
Btw. Thank you for supporting me!
I bring ranger kits. Stop assuming I’m toxic. I’m not. I literally main killer to rank 1 all because of this issue.
If you are getting DC'ed in a fourth of your games you certainly are acting like a POS or your SWF squad is, you know what pisses killers off and must be doing it. I solo queue at those ranks, play my game don't Tbag and act like a jerk and rarely if ever does a killer quit. You say you aren't toxic but the sheer amount of spazzing you have done in this thread, leads me to believe you are a spaz in the game as well. Relax.
Well i don´t know how you play or how you are in RL. But here you aren´t exactly an angel.
You insulted me for not bringing up proof. But you didn´t bring up any proof yourself.
Please, calm down.
@Shipthebread
I don’t t-bag, and I play only solo. The absolute worst I’ve done is pallet loop a bit. Again, no taunting or t-bagging. I may be a spaz, but at least I don’t rage quit and make evetyone lose just to fulfill my emotional spite. By definition, hurting others at no benefit or harm to yourself is stupid.
@Tsulan
I said apathetically dismissing my words as complete bullshit because you just think so is stupid. Not exactly you yourself are stupid, but that action was.
As I said, you have been a total spaz in this thread, ill take evidence of that as you not telling the truth, either you are not being honest about 20% of games ending in a hard DC from the killer (where they unplugged their internet) or you are being a toxic POS. You would know full well that on PS4 there is a massive lack of killers so you actually have long lobbies and usually get the same killers quite often, so maybe your perception of your own game is wrong. Relax and learn from your mistakes, in the long run it will help you.
I generally don’t die, and try to completely stealth the killer the entire match. Maybe it’s 20% because it’s the same quitting Killers I go against? And yeah, 20% is just off the top of my emotionally charged head, so yeah, it’s probably a higher than normal
Yeah, so glad you could at least admit it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias
Maybe more survivors / players of this game should take notice that they suffer from it as well. Like the ######### who always says he hates Aces in poker because he never wins with them. You remember the odd occasion in which it was a DC that pissed you off and let it twist your entire perception of reality. It's not a problem of people pulling the cord off their PS4's.
Relax
It does happen daily though. And you can bet that one time it happened 3 times back to back had me dying inside