Why won't I derank as Killer?
I am really bad as Nurse (I only play her since last rank reset and am trying to learn, Rank 16 on ps4) but even if I only get to kick some gens and destroy some paletts (no one injured) I still don't get to depip. Even when I dc cause I stand no chance against the survivors I don't depip.
Is that intended?
Comments
You cannot derank from Rank 20 to 16. So yes it is intended. It’s also possible to be punished for intentionally DCing consistently.
Did you mean from 16 to 20?
i mean, same thing, but yeah.
You just too good bro.
Haha sure 😂
I struggle to even find anyone (although I run whispers on her) and if I have to follow them till bloodlust kicks in to at least get the first hit. Cause if not injured I loose them again instantly. 😣
Yeah ok, seems I should try to at least get good enough I find and hit the survivors that rank. 😲