The toxic survivors today

Man what is up with the toxic survivors today, I have a lot of people trying to bully me and sabotage hooks in front of me, teabagging me, etc. though keep in mind that I was better than them but even then most of the time they are the ones getting bullied they legit DC on me. I would normally laugh at something like that but at this point it’s starting to get old and annoying and I just want a normal game for once. Also I’m playing Freddy because he’s the only killer I’ve maxed out on perks and I’m grinding for the stranger things chapter or else I be playing a different killer. I don’t even mind Freddy as much when I’m survivor. Clown is the one I really hate. Anybody else think this sometimes?

Comments

  • @Mochan said:

    While he's sweating it out at Leries (he used offering) trying to protect his gens I'm chilling in a locker typing nonsense posts here on the forums.

    Games been going on for about 30 minutes now.

    Enjoy your sweatiness doc!

    Imagine bragging about this on the forums.

    #nontoxicgluestick

  • How is this bragging? It's whining.

  • How do people have trouble on lery's

  • It's not trouble. It's boring as to play against Doc just srewing your gen repairs with Overcharge/big terror radius and 3-genning it.

    Boring as heck takes forever, would rather chill in locker. Or I could dc if you prefer.

  • How is saboing a hook while you're carrying a survivor to it toxic? It's just being a teammate.

  • @Mochan said:

    It's not trouble. It's boring as to play against Doc just srewing your gen repairs with Overcharge/big terror radius and 3-genning it.

    Boring as heck takes forever, would rather chill in locker. Or I could dc if you prefer.

    Wait I didn't read clearly I can see that it was a different thread I thought we were talking about a killer having problems with lery's. Why did they post your thread here? Seems a bit childish imo.

  • Who knows? they call me salty but clearly haven't looked in a mirror lately.