Exclusive cosmetic

I had read somewhere when buying Chapter Curtain Call bundle you get an exclusive cosmetic. Not sure if I’m missing it but could someone tell me what it is?

Comments

  • @XxPennywisexX said:
    I had read somewhere when buying Chapter Curtain Call bundle you get an exclusive cosmetic. Not sure if I’m missing it but could someone tell me what it is?

    White pallet swap for kate. Next time make this a question thread, so I can get an answer badge; I’m a greedy #########

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @XxPennywisexX said:
    I had read somewhere when buying Chapter Curtain Call bundle you get an exclusive cosmetic. Not sure if I’m missing it but could someone tell me what it is?

    White pallet swap for kate. Next time make this a question thread, so I can get an answer badge; I’m a greedy [BAD WORD]

    ^ what that guy said.... i want my comment to be visible here.
    Also i like the white swap for Kate. For me it's better than the original

  • @Milo said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @XxPennywisexX said:
    I had read somewhere when buying Chapter Curtain Call bundle you get an exclusive cosmetic. Not sure if I’m missing it but could someone tell me what it is?

    White pallet swap for kate. Next time make this a question thread, so I can get an answer badge; I’m a greedy [BAD WORD]

    ^ what that guy said.... i want my comment to be visible here.
    Also i like the white swap for Kate. For me it's better than the original

    I personally prefer her cowgirl outfit, the black jeans are just <3