You use keyboard on pc to play dbd HA
I use those Donkey Kong BONGOS
And the Resident Evil Chainsaw!
This was posted on a computer in Area 51
@Hoodied said:You use keyboard on pc to play dbd HAI use those Donkey Kong BONGOS And the Resident Evil Chainsaw!This was posted on a computer in Area 51
@Hoodied said:
Pfft. Coward. REAL men use the Guitar Hero guitar with half the buttons missing!
Real gamers use leap frog controllers
And what ever this is
@Boosted_Dwight said:Real gamers use leap frog controllers https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/493/95IHSXT22AOO.jpgAnd what ever this is https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/839/VWPZMSIDUL5T.jpg
@Boosted_Dwight said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/493/95IHSXT22AOO.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/839/VWPZMSIDUL5T.jpg
Pretty sure that second one is for MMO players who do high-level raiding.
Am I not a true gamer if I use arrow keys instead of WASD?
@SureSpear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84256/i-laugh-at-anyone-who-uses-keyboardPfft. Coward. REAL men use the Guitar Hero guitar with half the buttons missing!
@SureSpear said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84256/i-laugh-at-anyone-who-uses-keyboard
YOU FOOL
Real gamers use the guitar hero drums without any of the drums
This is the perfect way.
@OMagic_ManO said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/512/SI87O9VG7BZ7.pngThis is the perfect way.
@OMagic_ManO said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/512/SI87O9VG7BZ7.png
NOW YOU CAN ######### AND BE SHITTED ON!
Lads, ladies, have you ever tried playing DBD with a steering wheel?
wow, look at these normies over here.
while in cased in the original box is how it's really done.
@TheGameZpro3 said:wow, look at these normies over here.http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/nes_zapper.jpgwhile in cased in the original box is how it's really done.
@TheGameZpro3 said:
http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/nes_zapper.jpg
Oh #########, he pulled out the big guns
I don't know whatever happened to my Konga Bongos :(
Surprised nobody here plays with a DDR mat
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pfft. Coward. REAL men use the Guitar Hero guitar with half the buttons missing!
Real gamers use leap frog controllers
And what ever this is
Pretty sure that second one is for MMO players who do high-level raiding.
Am I not a true gamer if I use arrow keys instead of WASD?
YOU FOOL
Real gamers use the guitar hero drums without any of the drums
This is the perfect way.
NOW YOU CAN ######### AND BE SHITTED ON!
Lads, ladies, have you ever tried playing DBD with a steering wheel?
wow, look at these normies over here.
while in cased in the original box is how it's really done.
Oh #########, he pulled out the big guns
I don't know whatever happened to my Konga Bongos :(
Surprised nobody here plays with a DDR mat