Ptb
My first question, when is the console output of chapter 13?
The ptb is free or do I need to buy the game to play it?
Thank you.
Tagged:
Mod
My first question, when is the console output of chapter 13?
The ptb is free or do I need to buy the game to play it?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need the game for the PTB. In the PTB there is a clone of the save game in the normal game. In order to do it you need a save file first I guess.
The release date for Chapter 13 has not been given out - for any platform.
And yes, whilst the PTB is technically free, you do need to own the full game on Steam before you can play the PTB, so free in the sense that anyone who already owns the game on Steam can play the PTB without paying anything extra.
Ooohh it's so bad, o have the game on ps4 I don't want to buy again this game on PC also I have a bad PC :( it's so unfair :'( but it's ok it's just 2 or 3 week the PTB