Pips
It really bugs me that playing as a serviver, loading into the game then the killer quits and I always lose a pip. This should be changed some how.
Also more daily rituals for survivor's would be nice !
It really bugs me that playing as a serviver, loading into the game then the killer quits and I always lose a pip. This should be changed some how.
Also more daily rituals for survivor's would be nice !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It used to be a visual bug, but you actually lose rank now.
Pips and ranking are meaningless. Enjoy beeing low rank, high rank will not be fun
I know, for example I'm rank 9 but I've gone back to 10 because of killers quiting. Don't think it's fair.