Silly Things The Other Side Has Said Post-Game

Make sure you give the reason behind the comment!

I have 2 from today (I play Killer, so both were from Survivors).

1: You camped!

This was said when a Meg tried to flashlight stun me & then bodyblock my hooking. They ran away, I hooked, and I turned to see a Bill go for the unhook. So I chased Bill away, turned and saw the Meg returning to unhook, chased the Meg away, turned & saw BILL coming back to unhook..

Neither Survivor ever waited for me to leave. They were attempting the unsafest of hooks & then screamed I was camping because of it. They also threatened to leave -Rep on my steam profile. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚


2: Looking Away Is Cheating!

This was a different match awhile back. A Claudette kept trying to flashlight me at random; when I was breaking pallets, carrying friends, walking in a random area, vaulting windows, hitting generators..

When I was not locked into animations I'd, of course, look away. This Survivor claimed, in the end game chat (hehe, EGC), that avoiding flashlight stuns to cheating, since the Survivor is wasting item power to do it and its 'a clear exploit that you can look away so easy' since 'the charge is so small, it's meant to work all the time' ๐Ÿ˜…

Comments