Hotfix that makes us able to get more than 1 perk in each bloodweb.

Please add this!
Ik Ik they've talked about it, but sinse that stream they went quiet about it for a while.
I'm curious to see if they ever add it!

Comments

  • I believe they make it so you can only get one perk for a reason. You have to make a choice as to what is worth it. You may notice that the entity ALWAYS takes the other perk immediately after you choose the other one.

  • @Outland said:
    I believe they make it so you can only get one perk for a reason. You have to make a choice as to what is worth it. You may notice that the entity ALWAYS takes the other perk immediately after you choose the other one.

    Yep, I just get really frustrated over how many bloodpoints I need to spend before getting all of the perks to tier 3. 'For 1 killer'

  • Why can't I remove my own comments?
    It became a duplicate...

  • Won't happen.
    They make you choose, it's an intended thing.

  • Post level 50 of every character, players should be given an opportunity to get both the perks. It makes no sense to do mad grinding for a necessary perk. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Post level 50 of every character, players should be given an opportunity to get both the perks. It makes no sense to do mad grinding for a necessary perk. 

    Greatly explained, just hoping for some dev to see this.